2011年7月7日星期四

The wrong "me"

I don't know where should I start......bt I'm sure there must be something going wrong...reli....it's bout me i know....xuan jz told me though..nxt time can just confess to me? don jz bincang bincang there....feeling kinda uncomfortable n weird....I'm nt angry.....reli der.....u all say me like to go close n flirting with boys....well....maybe i reli hv is jz that i don know o didnt realise? I'm sorry for that if tats wat u guys think about...sorry...I think next time I'll better just shut my mouth up...And the other one.....u say me like to talk much to boys than talk to girls....izit? got? I don't know....sumtime i think i just can't join u guys conversation....u all nt talk bout homeworks....which i cant add in any comments...jiu heh talk bout those korean....movie....drama o sumthing...which I can't add in oso....then i'll just sit there watch u guys talk happily n find myself some other thing to do maybe.....maybe there's still sumthing nt good bout me... please DO tell me guys....so that i can correct all my mistakes.....I'm sorry for being a 说一套做一套 der ppl....well, tats all i want to say.............

                                                                                                                                         Yours sincerely, 

                                                                                                                                                 瑜

没有评论:

发表评论